An opportunity has arisen for a remote/field based development role with a growing training provider.
The role supports our ambition to deliver funded, vocational training to learners that will enhance their career success and positively impact the employers they work with.
If you have strong sales/business development experience and:
· You have worked in recruitment with entry level candidates,
· or in a sales role with a wide-ranging demographic, including those unemployed
then we are looking to hear from you.
This is a multi-skilled role. You must be able to utilise business development/recruitment techniques to source candidates for each of our courses in the target demographic AND be able to resonate and communicate with them in a way that supports them in accessing and engaging with brilliant training opportunities. In summary, you must be able to interact and develop leads with ANY demographic we ask you to work with.
But, you must also be able to dial up the professionalism and work with employers – making sure they are well looked after as important contacts of our business.
Lastly, you’ll be extremely organised. You’ll be working with many people at once, whilst generating new business.
The huge benefit of this role is that it is remote, when travel is not required and the full-time hours are flexible.
In this role you will:
1. Rapidly respond to advertising leads from potential learners, building rapport with contacts and providing the information they need to make an informed decision about the applicable course.
2. Apply your own ideas, initiatives and solutions to sourcing further learners to ensure that the maximum number of leads are generated, and cohorts are filled for different courses
3. Promote the programs locally using job boards, online/physical newspapers, gazettes, radio or other advertising streams, Google and social media campaigns to increase learner lead generation.
4. Co-ordinate with sector specific influencers to come up with unique ways to reach potential learners
Maximise Learner Completion
5. Follow up with registered learners in the run up to courses, making sure they remain engaged and ready to start
6. Be a point of support for your learners throughout the course, using your influencing skills to ensure they don’t miss out on the benefits of the course
Secure and Work with Employers
7. Where applicable, build relationships with our employers contacts ensuring they are matched with learners
8. Ensure employers are connected with CVP, the programme and feel supported and informed throughout the relationship
9. Ensure that, where the course requires employer placements, there are sufficient employers signed up to support
Maximise Further Opportunities
10. Continually promote other funding opportunities to learners and employers
How We’ll Measure Success
– Your number one priority. Quotas for courses are being filled, by learners who are prepared, engaged and know what to expect from the course
– A warm pipeline of leads for future cohorts and courses is always in place
– Where required, employers are available to support learners
– No-one gets lost in the system; it’ll be your job to make sure that our administration team has the information they need to complete all registrations and processes
– Employers benefit from the programme too – and maintain valuable relationships with CVP
– In each region we’re working in, we’ve got great connections with the local area to maximise awareness of the programmes we’re running
The following criteria are essential, the candidate must: