Main Office Location
£350 / day
- Covering a wide range of commercial finance activities including budgeting, forecasting, analysis and modelling.
- Creating updated business cash flows forecasts including monthly reconciliation.
- Managing government and apprenticeship funding and finances including tracking of and reconciliations against bank payments.
- Days payable account maintenance and supplier engagement on overdue payments.
- Management and maintenance of Xero accounting software.
- Financial business planning and short, medium and long term planning.
- HMRC and VAT adjustments.
- Interface with client/partner relationships and represent the business to a high standard working ethically and with integrity.
- Project by project zero base budgeting and reconciliations.
The following criteria are essential, the candidate must:
- Strong Excel skills being competent in the use of VLookups/pivot tables/conditional formatting amongst others.
- Excellent attention to detail, a proven ability to work under pressure and have experience of working with extremely confidential and highly sensitive information.
- Flexibility to work independently and to meet the needs of the business around current working priorities.
- Experience of working in Further Education
- Working towards or completion CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Possesses a positive can do attitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work independently and remotely.
- A willingness and attitude to learn and develop themselves personally and professionally.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- A requirement for interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrates creative thinking and resourcefulness.
This role description describes (but does not limit) the main duties and responsibilities of the job role. These are subject to variation by the employer as is necessary to respond to changes both internal & external.