Location:Cheshire & Merseyside
Date Posted:30 Oct 2020
Closing Date:13 Nov 2020
Location: CW10 0TE
Are you looking for a role with a variety of shifts that fit around your home life? Are you looking for an apprentice role? Do you want to be part of a fast growing company with job security? Of course you do … it’s a no brainer!
B&M are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our dynamic warehouse operation in Middlewich. These are permanent roles and offer an immediate start!
We are looking for you to be able to work various hours, with the following shift patterns available:
- ROTATING ( 5 days out of 7) 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm)
- WEEKEND DAYS (Sat, Sun, Mon 6am-6pm – 3x12hrs)
Are you: A team player – but can work alone if needed / Hardworking and loyal / Able to work at speed – it’s all about hitting those targets! / Health & safety conscious /Able to lift heavy – within reason, we don’t expect you to be Mr/Mrs Muscle / Aged 18+ (you will be required to use machinery) / Able to work in the UK?
Don’t worry if you have never worked as a warehouse operative, or even if you have never stepped foot inside a Warehouse. In this role, you will learn on the job and gain a Level 2 apprenticeship in Warehousing!
Apprentices must show commitment to the following:
- To achieve apprenticeship framework within the specified time frame.
- Attend the apprenticeship induction programme.
- Attend all of the training sessions for the programme whenever necessary. Undertake any other required development work as part of the apprenticeship programme as requested.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate
We also offer a great package of benefits including discount in all our stores & a colleague portal with access to a range of offers, from your weekly household shopping to your next holiday.
B&M Retail are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all colleagues